::> Mengkritik tidak berarti membenci, menyokong tidak semestinya sefikrah, berbeda pendapat adalah sebaik-baik teman berfikir <::

24/09/2012

Erasing The Last 40 Days Memory

Someone said, "We do not have to forget our memory. It's mine and will be mine forever. Just keep it."
I do not really know about the meaning. Because, my condition might be different with his condition. Might be he has the memory so good in so far he runs, but not contrary with mine. I also have so many meaningful journey in last 40 days. But, sometimes there are so many obstacles that demand me to erase the memory.


It is about heart. Yes, just about love.


I do not know so well, why I so love my friend lot of bunches. Why does Allah give me so many love to be given to other?

Yes, I really love my friends when I know and close to them. Not giving different significance amount of love for each one, but it is equal. In the future, it causes the problem to my life. Because, when I know them, then I love as much as possible I can love them, even make them just like a  relatives.
And everything becomes more fun and meaningful brotherhood in life. I'd like to have so many love here.

But, about the three of the ten of my friends, they had something hurts my heart...

Might be I wrong when giving my much of love to them. When I give the truly love of mine, they reply it with the hypocrite of love, sweet in the face, but hate in the heart, even show it with the action.

Oh Allah, it would be hurts me even to this time when I remember it.

And of course, I have the significance faults here. I forget that Allah ever said that everything we love, might be thing that Allah does not like. And my case, might be Allah does not like the way I love someone. Yes, I always giving them much of love mine, even always think of them.

Did not come to me the remind of Rasulullah Muhammad SAW, 'just love someone in the natural way'. 
Ya Allah, Ighfrily, I do not want to hurt and be hurt someone again in the future.

But, kindly and wisely, Allah sent me other friends that gave me faithful all the time.
Yes, someone called us "Trio Kwek Kwek". No matter about the name and jargon, that sure, I love them with my truly heart.


Everything will be back to Allah. Just from and for Allah. So, what next? No matter what, just give the best for Him. InshaAllah. 

Allahu A'lam Bishshawab>>>