::> Mengkritik tidak berarti membenci, menyokong tidak semestinya sefikrah, berbeda pendapat adalah sebaik-baik teman berfikir <::

03/02/2012

So Many Kind People around Me

Oh Allah, thank you for Your Blessing the day.
One day, I heard the one say: "The one's wrongness from thing may be conducted from their unknowing about the problem and no one besides them to remind them."

He remind me about something, my self in felt behind from others. Yes, one side  I think I was in prior in thing. Yet, in other side, I think I very very felt behind from others. It is complicated for me.
I was not blame one in this case, but now I aware fully that all decisions to success is in my hand.

So many kind people here, where I live. I will not ask why I felt behind? I do not want to say that I failed. I just wake up from the silence and correct my fault in the past to be better and be the best in the future. Yes, I could not blame anyone here except me. Because, so many people that motivate me to be success, directly or not.

It is my decision to wake up or stay. It is my verdict to do something useful. It is my time to speak.

May be it is about little thing for someone, but it is a big decision for my successful.

Now, I want everyone know that I am here, I am Exist, and I can compete with you.
I prove it!